Simple and Secure Document Upload
Confidently upload required documents straight to our RP Funding team.
Your loan ID # is located on the first page of the Loan Estimate, in the top right column.
- RP Funding Reviews
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Need to Close in 10 Days or Less?
- After Purchase Mortgage
- Send Feedback
- Loan Servicing
- © 2017 RPFunding.com
- Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
- Florida Licensed Mortgage Lender
- Tennessee Licensed Mortgage Lender #108621
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending NMLS 70168
- FHA Lender ID 2631500002
* $1,000 Mortgage Challenge/Guarantee requires a minimum loan amount of $100,000 and applies to Fixed Rate Loans only. This Challenge/Guarantee is not applicable to Jumbo Loans, which are loans for $417,000 and greater, and does not apply if borrower is declined by R P Funding for not meeting credit or income program guidelines. Borrower must provide Loan Estimate Disclosure to R P Funding from competing lender on the same day the competitor's terms are offered. Loan program offered by competitor must be a program R P Funding currently offers. This offer does not apply to prior locks or terms, and R P Funding must have an opportunity to beat the terms. In the event that R P Funding is unable to beat the terms of the competing lender, borrower must provide the final executed Closing disclosure, the first page of mortgage note after closing and funding, and the lock-in agreement dated the same day terms are presented to R P Funding, all of which will be used to verify competing lender's terms have not changed at closing. The $1,000 Mortgage Challenge/Guarantee is not applicable if the loan closes on terms different than those detailed in the Loan Estimate Disclosure provided to R P Funding. Change in terms include, but are not limited to, changes in loan amount, loan program, fees, discounts, lender credits, rate, APR, buy-downs, years of term, origination, down payment, seller or any interested party credits, and within the time of the competitor's initial lock in, or any other material loan changes not specifically mentioned here.